Indigenous Business Australia (IBA) is a progressive, commercially focused organisation that promotes and encourages self-management, self-sufficiency and economic independence for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
IBA is a significant contributor to the goals of the Australian Government’s Indigenous Economic Development Strategy, aimed at closing the gap between the living standards of Indigenous and other Australians.
Our vision is for a nation in which the First Australians are economically independent and an integral part of the economy.
We identify and pursue opportunities that enable Indigenous Australians to create wealth, accumulate assets and achieve their financial aspirations. We do this by building mutually respectful and responsible partnerships with Indigenous Australians, government agencies, private sector business and industry to facilitate Home Ownership, Business Ownership and wealth creating Investments.
We invite you to learn more about:
- What we do – our About IBA flyer (PDF 1.8MB, new window) provides an introduction to the key features of our products and services.
- Our Values and Our Commitment – which inform everything we do
- Our History
- Our Corporate Profile – the frameworks, initiatives and partnerships that illustrate our accountability, stewardship, leadership and direction
- Our Publications – featuring reports and brochures, and stories of IBA customers who are achieving positive outcomes at an individual, community and corporate level
- Working at IBA – the employment and training opportunities we have available.