Our vision is for a nation in which the First Australians are economically independent and an integral part of the economy.
Economic independence for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples is at the heart of IBA’s vision and programs.
We want Indigenous Australians to have the same financial opportunities as other Australians. Through IBA’s programs, we attempt to remove some of the obstacles that may prevent our customers from creating wealth, accumulating assets and fulfilling their aspirations.
We invite you to learn more about:
- What we do – our About IBA flyer (PDF 1.8MB, new window) provides an introduction to the key features of our products and services.
- Our Values and Our Commitment – which inform everything we do
- Our History
- Our Corporate Profile – the frameworks, initiatives and partnerships that illustrate our accountability, stewardship, leadership and direction
- Our Publications – featuring reports and brochures, and stories of IBA customers who are achieving positive outcomes at an individual, community and corporate level
- Working at IBA – the employment and training opportunities we have available.