Working at IBA
IBA employs more than 200 people from diverse cultural backgrounds and demographics. An interest and/or experience in the banking and finance sector, policy development and corporate services is often an advantage.
All positions require a strong customer service focus and compliance with IBA’s Code of Conduct, Values and Behaviour Framework.
Through its Reconciliation Action Plan IBA supports the employment, retention and advancement of Indigenous Australians in the work force. At present, approximately one quarter of IBA’s employees are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islanders.
We offer Indigenous people entry level opportunities as:
- Indigenous Trainees – for school leavers seeking a Certificate II–IV in business or business related studies.
- Indigenous Cadets – for university students seeking to combine study with practical work experience.
- Indigenous Graduates – for university graduates to apply their professional knowledge within a work environment.
- Current Vacancies – and how to apply for advertised roles
- IBA as an employer - including the benefits and conditions of employment with IBA
- our current Salary Rates (PDF 11KB, new window).
For any further information, contact IBA’s HR unit by email (new window) or phone 02 6121 2706.
Meanwhile thank you for your interest in a career with IBA.