For existing business owners, a good plan is essential to identify opportunities that can grow the business. A business growth strategy involves more than simply envisioning its long-term success.
IBA runs one day workshops for Indigenous business owners who want to grow their business. Participants can expect to leave the workshop with a clearer understanding of the options available and next steps required towards preparing and applying a growth strategy to their business.
During the workshop participants will:
- improve their understanding of the importance of managing business growth and how it can be funded
- have the opportunity to develop and apply growth strategies to their businesses
- acquire a better understanding of the challenges and pitfalls commonly associated with business growth
- learn about key concepts of strategic planning and growth and how these apply to their business model
- identify what risks are associated with not planning ahead for business growth.
While business growth can involve risk and commitment, if well-managed, it can be rewarding and profitable for most business.
Call us today to find out more and register your interest to attend the next growth workshop.
We invite you to read more about how IBA can assist with:
Or download a copy of the Your Business and IBA factsheet (PDF 876KB, new window).