Terri Janke and IBA have teamed up to present free half day workshops across Australia.
Law Way: Indigenous Business and the Law workshop
Everybody will tell you, it’s tough running a business. But it’s easier when you get help from an expert. Sometimes just a few tips, or a few answers.
- Want to start up your own business?
- Want to turbo charge an existing business?
- Do you have a skill, service or product that’s in demand?
- Do you want to be your own boss? Want to do it your way?
- What’s the best way? Who to believe?
- No more talk, time to step up.
Joint Ventures and the Law workshop
A business development workshop specifically designed for the needs of Indigenous entrepreneurs, organisations and PBCs who are considering a joint venture (JV). JVs are particularly useful when the two parties have the similar goals and value systems, but different resources and different skill strengths. For example, a “money-partner-with-no-time” might link up with a “skilled-partner-with-no-money” to create a viable JV. Combined, there can be a clear sense of purpose and a stronger set of resources.
If you are interested in attending and want to know more, please send an email or phone 02 9693 2577.
|No workshops at the moment. Please check back soon!|