Tiddas in Business Workshops are a one-day workshop for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women in business. It is a collaboration of Murawin and IBA and designed to support participants to validate their business ideas and establish a business canvas model, in a culturally embracing and peer learning environment.
The workshop, delivered by Carol Vale, Principal Consultant, Murawin, covers topics such as:
- developing your value proposition
- identifying potential key partners
- resources and activities
- building customer relationships and segments
- cost structures and potential revenue streams.
Participants will learn about running your own business, managing finances, striving for financial security and accessing procurement opportunities.
Please register via the links below All sessions run from 9.30am to 3.30pm:
- Perth – 31 January 2019
- Parramatta – 22 February 2019
- Adelaide – 26 February 2019
- Hobart – 12 March 2019
- Melbourne – 2 April 2019
- Cairns – 17 April 2019
- Queanbeyan – 30 April 2019
- Darwin – 17 June 2019
Contact IBA today to register your interest in a workshop near you.