We welcome your feedback - it’s what helps guide the direction and delivery of our programs and services, ensuring we remain customer focused and relevant to the changing needs of our clients and stakeholders.
We take feedback very seriously as it allows us to identify the areas in which we can strengthen and improve our service. So whether or not you are happy with the level of service received, please let us know. You can do this informally using our Contact Us By Email form.
If you wish to lodge a formal complaint, however, we recommend you first read our Customer Service Charter. This incorporates all programs within the IBA portfolio and gives information about our approach to service delivery, including:
- what IBA does
- what standard of service IBA’s clients can expect
- the client’s role in assisting IBA
- how clients can provide feedback on IBA’s service delivery
- information on Privacy and Freedom of information legislation, with reference to how it applies to IBA
- complaints handling processes
- how to contact IBA.