IBA makes buying a home a realistic option for many Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander individuals and families with its targeted housing loan finance products. By providing this type of finance, IBA makes an important contribution to closing the gap between the Indigenous and non-Indigenous home ownership rates.
Many Australians share the dream of owning a home where they can:
- create a secure and stable environment to raise and nurture their families
- avoid the uncertainties of renting
- create a source of financial security and independence for current and future generations.
IBA helps make this a reality for many of its Indigenous customers who want to buy their first home but cannot qualify for loans from a bank, credit union or other specialised lender. We offer a range of affordable housing loan products to eligible customers to assist them buy or build a home.
Whether you are just starting out or an existing home loan customer, we invite you to read more about:
- Buying a Home – including preparing for home ownership, purchase options and considerations, and the costs of buying a home
- IBA Housing Loans – IBA loan products, deposit requirements, interest rates and loan fees
- Applying for a Housing Loan – the process of obtaining a housing loan with IBA
- Managing Your Housing Loan – information that may assist you in managing your finances and meeting your housing loan repayments.
For further information
Find out more about our: