IBA’s expression of interest process ended on 28 February 2018.
If you have an opportunity that you would like us to consider during a future funding round then please contact any of the following IBA staff:
Our vision is for a nation in which First Australians are economically independent and an integral part of the economy.
IBA invests for impact alongside Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in commercial ventures that provide financial returns and a lot more. Our portfolio comprises $430 million in investments across a range of sectors, alongside close to 40 Indigenous organisations from across Australia.
IBA invests in opportunities that:
- involve equity ownership by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisations or entities and/or the development of enterprises on Indigenous held land;
- are commercially viable, with the potential to generate strong financial returns;
- will support Indigenous employment, supply chain and other social outcomes;
- have an overall investment value of $4 million to $50 million, and require a contribution from IBA of at least 25% of capital required;
- ideally, encourage private sector co-investment.
For more information
We invite you to find out more about: