For existing business owners, a good plan is essential to identify opportunities that can grow the business. A business growth strategy involves more than simply envisioning its long-term success.
IBA runs one day workshops for Indigenous business owners who want to grow their business. Participants can expect to leave the workshop with a clearer understanding of the options available and next steps required towards preparing and applying a growth strategy to their business.
During the workshop participants will:
- improve their understanding of the importance of managing business growth and how it can be funded
- have the opportunity to develop and apply growth strategies to their businesses
- acquire a better understanding of the challenges and pitfalls commonly associated with business growth
- learn about key concepts of strategic planning and growth and how these apply to their business model
- identify what risks are associated with not planning ahead for business growth.
While business growth can involve risk and commitment, if well-managed, it can be rewarding and profitable for most business.