We offer tailored leasing solutions to grow Indigenous businesses. Any Indigenous organisation or business can apply. Leasing provides an attractive alternative to buying as it requires less capital outlay.
What can you lease?
Most plant, equipment, machinery or vehicles that you need for your business can be leased. Either new or used assets can be provided.
- Leasing conserves cash for other business needs.
- Options for ownership at the end of the lease.
- Competitive interest rates (between 4-7%) depending on your circumstances.
- Fixed payments for the term of lease.
- IBA specialises in remote leasing – minimal end of lease penalties.
- Obligation free quote.
- Price matching where possible.
- Payments may be tax deductible.
- Flexibility of lease terms and end of lease options.
- Operating and finance leases are available.
Why use IBA?
- Customer focused: from big idea through to making it happen, we can provide the right mix of products and services.
- Culturally aware: we’re invested together alongside Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- We reinvest profits to further support Indigenous outcomes.
How long does it take to get the asset?
Depending on the availability of the asset selected, the manufacture and delivery of the asset can take anywhere from 1 to 12 weeks from ordering. In order to collect your asset, IBA must have received a signed lease form, the first rental/settlement payment and a copy of the certificate of insurance, noting IBA as an interested party.
Check out our Asset Leasing Register for a list of pre-owned assets or property currently available.
How to apply
Contact IBA to arrange an obligation free quote.
- If you agree to our quote we will request financial information from you for a credit assessment.
This may include financial data (balance sheet and profit and loss statements), company details,
director identification and business plans.
- If approved you will be invited to apply. An application form will be provided to you and final lease details will be negotiated.
All applications subject to IBA credit approval.