We employ more than 200 people from diverse cultural backgrounds and demographics. An interest and/or experience in the banking and finance sector, policy development or corporate services is often an advantage.
All positions require a strong customer service focus and compliance with IBA’s Code of Conduct, Values and Behaviour Framework.
IBA is a significant employer of Indigenous people and at present, approximately one quarter of IBA’s employees are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islanders.
Through our Indigenous Employment Strategy (PDF 189KB, new window) , we aim to further support the employment, retention and advancement of Indigenous Australians in the work force. This strategy complements IBA’s Reconciliation Action Plan.
In addition to advertised jobs, we offer Indigenous people entry level opportunities as:
- Indigenous Trainees – for school leavers seeking a Certificate II–IV in business or business related studies.
- Undergraduate Opportunities – for university students seeking to combine study with practical work experience.
- Indigenous Graduates – for university graduates to apply their professional knowledge within a work environment.
We invite you to find out more about:
- Current Vacancies – and how to apply for advertised roles
- IBA as an employer – including the benefits and conditions of employment with IBA
- our current Salary Rates
For any further information, contact IBA’s HR team by email or phone 02 6110 2694.
Meanwhile thank you for your interest in a career with IBA.