We can make buying a home a realistic option for you and your family with IBA’s affordable, simple and personalised loans and financial services. So you can take ownership of your home and your future.
Owning your own home can help you:
- create a secure and stable environment to raise and nurture your family
- avoid the uncertainties of renting
- have a source of financial security and independence, now and for the future.
IBA can help make home ownership a reality for Indigenous customers who want to buy their first home but cannot qualify for loans from a bank, credit union or other specialised lender.
Want to know more? Call or email us today or read more:
- Buying a Home – prepare for home ownership, your options and considerations, and the costs of buying a home
- Housing Loan Tools – find out how much you could borrow using our calculator
- IBA Housing Loans – IBA loan products, deposit requirements, interest rates and loan fees
- Applying for a Housing Loan – how to apply for a housing loan with IBA
- Home Ownership Information Sessions – come along to an information session in your area.