When you submit your housing loan application, you will need to complete and sign additional forms and provide information and evidence.
Below is a list of downloadable forms and the additional information required to complete your housing loan application.
1. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Descent Confirmation (required).
2. Consent to use your personal information form (required).
4. Additional income from employment form (not required for online applications).
Additional information and evidence
5. Certified copy of identification documents. Details of acceptable documents can be found below.*
6. Latest two consecutive wage or salary payslips or a letter from employer giving details of your employment.
7. Copy of latest every day transaction account statement.
8. Evidence of savings. For example, bank, building society and/or credit union statements.
9. If any of your funds were a gift, a separate statutory declaration from the person who made the gift and evidence of funds. For example bank, building society and/or credit union statements.
10. Evidence of financial commitments. For example, copies of latest account statements for loans, credit cards, store accounts and, if applicable, child support payments.
11. Latest income tax assessment (please remove or delete your tax file number before submitting to IBA).
12. If self employed, a copy of your income tax returns for the last two years and income and expenditure statements of the business for the last two years (please remove or delete your tax file number before submitting to IBA).
13. Evidence of ownership if you already own land.
*Acceptable identification documents
- One photographic identification document from List A;
- two non-photographic identification documents from List B; or
- one non-photographic document from List B and one document from List C.
- An Australian passport (either a current passport or a passport that expired within the last two years)
- A current drivers licence (issued by a state or territory)
- An international passport or identity card (issued by a foreign government, the UN or related agency and must be accompanied by a translation if not in English)
- A proof of age card (issued by a state or territory)
- A birth certificate or birth extract (issued by a state or territory in Australia)
- A citizenship certificate (issued by the Commonwealth of Australia)
- A pensioner concession card, a health care card, seniors health card (issued by Centrelink or Department of Veterans’ Affairs)
- An Australian Tax Office tax assessment notice (issued in the last 12 months and shows current residential address)
- A notice by a local government body or utilities provider e.g water rates or council rates (issued within the last three months and shows current residential address)
- A landline telephone, gas or electricity notice (issued by a utilities provider within the last three months and shows current residential address)
- A Government financial benefits notice e.g. Centrelink statement (issued in the last 12 months and shows current residential address)