IBA invests for impact alongside Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in commercial ventures that provide financial returns and a lot more. Our portfolio comprises $430 million in investments across a range of sectors, alongside close to 40 Indigenous organisations from across Australia.
IBA invests in opportunities that:
- involve equity ownership by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisations or entities and/or the development of enterprises on Indigenous held land;
- are commercially viable, with the potential to generate strong financial returns;
- will support Indigenous employment, supply chain and other social outcomes;
- have an overall investment value of $4 million to $50 million, and require a contribution from IBA of at least 25% of capital required;
- ideally, encourage private sector co-investment.
For more information
Contact Mohammed Tilly, Manager, TASE on 07 3008 8338 or email.
We invite you to find out more about: