PUBLICITY CONSENT : AUTHORISATION TO USE AND DISCLOSE IMAGES AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
I authorise Indigenous Business Australia (IBA), its directors, employees, subcontractors and agents to photograph and film me, release, disclose and utilise my name, my personal information and or any images and recordings of me for advertising, promotional, educational and administrative purposes.
I understand that by agreeing to this consent form I acknowledge that I have read, understand and agree to the publicity consent form Terms and Conditions below
(Note: You do not have to agree to the terms of this document and you may wish to obtain independent legal advice before agreeing).
PUBLICITY CONSENT FORM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I understand that by agreeing to the “Publicity Consent Form: Authorisation to use and disclose images and personal information” I am authorising Indigenous Business Australia (IBA), its directors, employees, subcontractors and agents to photograph and film me, release, disclose and utilise my name, my personal information and any images and recordings of me for advertising, promotional, educational and administrative purposes, including but not limited, to:
- print media such as the IBA Annual Report, publications, brochures, newspapers, reports, news stories and media releases
- audio and/or visual recordings
- internet based media such as the IBA Website, IBA Intranet, social media, the conference app, live streaming of the event and web pages
- administrative purposes (for example disclosure of conference details to the IBA Chair, IBA Directors and employees for IBA administrative purposes)
2. I understand that the promotional material and publications referred to above may be disseminated widely within the public domain (including Government departments and agencies), and that once my information or image has entered the public domain, it may be used by third parties without my further knowledge or authorisation. I also understand that by signing this authority I may (in some instances) lose any intellectual property or ownership rights I may have with respect to the images.
3. I make this authorisation without expectation of payment of any fee, royalty or reward, for the purposes of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Act 2005 (Cth) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).