In 2018–19, IBA will continue to focus on increasing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff representation and building workforce capability. People priorities will align to IBA’s 5-year Strategic Plan and include:
- continue to support staff to further develop cultural capability through targeted workshops, coaching and cultural immersion activities
- enhance performance management arrangements to support a culture of high performance through a strengths-based approach
- develop and support the leadership development of its middle and senior managers
- support employee wellbeing through strategies to promote health outcomes
- continue to draw on staff feedback to inform people strategies
- ensure recruitment approaches (including entry level) align with workforce plans.